Record Store Sales/Discounts List

Looking to buy some new records. Anyone know of any good sales going on? Online, distros, whatever. List them here! Hopefully there will be some stores with albums that I'm looking for :D.

I just started collecting a few months ago. Do sales/discounts often happen for July 4th?

My apologies for making two new threads within the past two hours or so, especially since I'm a new member. And sorry if there's a thread for something like this already, I looked around but didn't find anything.

Might be better if you state what type of music you're in to. At least that way people can suggest labels more suited to your taste.

I was being vague in hopes of getting a variety of answers, just so other people may benefit from whatever sales are going on too.

But, I'll list some of what I'm looking for anyways (vinyl record format):

Poison Idea - Kings of Punk

Poison Idea - Feel the Darkness

Poison Idea - The Fatal Erection Years

Dead Boys - Young Loud and Snotty

Dead Boys - We Have Come For Your Children

Misfits - Static Age

Misfits - Walk Among us

Slowdive - Just for A Day

Death of Lovers - Buried Under a World of Roses

Whirr - Around

Most of these aren't too expensive, seems like the price is $15 average, but it would be nice to get a discount than none at all.

www.SoundStageDirect.com has a 10% off sale going on thru July 7th with promo code LP10.

I think this would be a good idea for a sticky thread - people could post whatever coupons/sales as they become available so those more savvy shoppers could always have an immediate resource to reach out and look at when in the market for discounts.