Joe Rogan Experience

I don't listen as much as I used to. Like 8ight said, it gets repetitive and annoying sometimes.

Now i'll scan the list every few weeks and cherry pick episodes with guests I care to listen to. Mostly just MMA-related guests and Joey Diaz these days.

But to his credit, the podcast helped further convince me to get going with BJJ, which is a big part of my life now.  

Joey Diaz is fantastic when he's on the podcast. So funny.

Love that dude, his own podcast is rough and i cant really get into it.

Love Ari shaffir's skeptic tank podcast (hes on rogan's alot).  Ari's has a topic for each episode so you kinda know what you are getting into.  So there have been ones about comics with past lives as drug dealers/thugs, one with brad Williams about being a little person, he recently did one with a gay comic (name slips the mind) about living with HIV for the last 20 years. 

Some are better than others but Ari is funny, and usually he has some pretty great guests with good stories.

I don't listen as much as I used to. Like 8ight said, it gets repetitive and annoying sometimes.

Now i'll scan the list every few weeks and cherry pick episodes with guests I care to listen to. Mostly just MMA-related guests and Joey Diaz these days.

But to his credit, the podcast helped further convince me to get going with BJJ, which is a big part of my life now.

How long you been training? His podcast also got my but off the couch and into the gym. Been training a little over a year now.

I go in spells where I'll listen like crazy then get tired of him, go and listen to marc maron or bill burrs podcast, then come back to rogans. I'm really wanting to get started with jiu jits, I'm truthfully scared to jump in.

Ps. Matt Pryor of the get up kids has a great podcast and interviews a lot of awesome people from his heyday.

Just go for it. You'll get your ass kicked for a long time, but it pays off. Don't worry about getting in better shape first or anything either. There is no replacement for mat time.

I go in spells where I'll listen like crazy then get tired of him, go and listen to marc maron or bill burrs podcast, then come back to rogans. I'm really wanting to get started with jiu jits, I'm truthfully scared to jump in.

Ps. Matt Pryor of the get up kids has a great podcast and interviews a lot of awesome people from his heyday.

yeah, just get out there and train. i spent my first six months getting beat up all the time but now i only get beat up most of the time. haha. your endureance and stamina will come from rolling. just get to class and be consistent. that is the best thing.