WTB/TF: Kidrobot / Funko / NECA Exclusives (The Simpsons, Futurama, movie figures)

doomcreep

I've recently started (slowly) collecting figures from Kidrobot, Funko, NECA, and similar companies. Right now, I'm primarily focused on the 3" blind box mini figures or 6" variations as well as standard articulated figures. I don't care for the robots or dunnies that Kidrobot have, but I'm looking for The Simpsons, TMNT, and Futurama figures as well as figures from NECA; mainly horror icons, video game characters, and things similar in nature.

They don't have to be things only from these companies by the way. I'm open to any merch/memorabilia related to this stuff. Awesome, old toys from the '90s and such would be ideal, too.

I'd be willing to buy things from you depending on price or would be down to trade records if you're interested. I'm sure we can work something out.

I have a few of the pop vinyl figures (Slimer, Skips from Regular Show, Freddy Krueger, a White Walker from GoT), but I'm not too keen on all that's out there. From what I've seen, it looks as though you can pretty much still get the majority of those on eBay/Amazon etc. for around $10, but again, I know very little about them. I didn't know HT had exclusives or what those have been. If you happen to have pics or a list or something, feel free to PM me. Other than that, as far as the pop figures, I have exactly zero in mind specifically haha. 

• 4 weeks later...