Turntable won't play beginning of records

Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong section. Wasn't sure where to put it. Anyway:

Hey guys.
Literally just pasting this on a few vinyl related forums across the web in hope of getting some assistance. Essentially: my player won't play (most) of my records from the beginning. If I hover the needle moreover the record, it usually works fine. So from about 30 seconds in from the first song on each side, it plays just fine. But when trying to play it from the beginning of the record it either skips or just produces a bunch of static noise.
Now, I know this isn't the fault of the records themselve, as I have tested it with about 10-15 of them now. However, the problem mainly seems to sit with the thinner records in my collection. The thicker  ones will either just produce this static for a while longer than normal, and then proceed to actually play the beginning of the record, or just play completely normally. I guess it must be somehting to do with the records.

I have taken some pictures and also a couple of videos in hopes of my issue becoming clearer.
This is the turntable it's self. Nothing too flashy, but hey, it works:
xOrr3w.jpg
Now this is the thing the slipmat is placed on, (don't know the name.) But it seems a bit loose/unlevel, and I think this might be what's cauing the problem. However I have absolutely no idea how to fix it. I can only assume it might need to be taken apart.

QRtPVg.jpg

And these things are at the bottom of the record player and adjust the height. I have managed to make the player significantly more sturdy, but I think the problem does lie with that thing below the slipmat.
QdQ2qy.jpg

Here are a couple of videos I took: one of a thinner record that won't play from the beginning, and one of a thicker record that will.
(Thinner record: Joanna Newsom - Ys) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJIQw7wd-gw&feature=youtu.be
(Thicker record: Meshuggah - Destroy Erase Improve) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLlHzTeIzFo&feature=youtu.be
(The latter I accidentally played on the wrong speed, so it if sounds a tad weird. That's why.)
Anyway, I hope I've provided enough information here for someone to assist me. Please be aware I'm not all that familiar with all this vinyl jargon, and I don't know what all the parts to my turntable are. I just like playing vinyl.
Also, I intend on buying a new player soon anyway, so please don't anybody just say something like ''You need to get a new turntable man'' because that's not actual advice, and that's what I sometimes seem to see on places like these. Not being rude, it just isn't useful advice.

Anyway, cheers!

I don't think anything is adjustable on this table.

I know you won't like this, but since you said you're planning on getting a new table soon, the best thing you can do is hold off on playing your vinyl until you do. This thing did enough damage to your records already and the sooner you stop using it the better.

If you want to continue using it you'll just have to accept the fact that there likely isn't any solution to your problem.

Off-topic, I love the troubleshooting guide on this thing:

untditled.jpg

:rolleyes:

"Also, I intend on buying a new player soon anyway, so please don't anybody just say something like ''You need to get a new turntable man'' because that's not actual advice, and that's what I sometimes seem to see on places like these. Not being rude, it just isn't useful advice."

Sadly you do need a new turntable these TTs are notoriously bad and damage your records.

It is sadly too cheap to even play a record without damaging it. :(

I would take it back myself and get a refund and say it doesnt play my records and so is not fit for purpose.

A second hand record player or a project essentials at £150 in the uk is the most basic TT that works properly,

That's the first table I owned before I knew anything about turntables and records. I can assure you there probably isn't much if anything you can do. Mine didn't do that, but it would randomly slow down and speed up at times. Not every time, but enough to drive me to push up the timeframe of buying a new table. Wish I could be more help!