Angus & Julia Stone - down the way 2xLP reissue

just got an mail "your order has been cancelled due to insufficient stock"

:( was looking forward to having this lp

Was expecting that probably i will receive the same e-mail soon. Thats why i decided another one from amazon.fr much more expensive of course but better than waiting nervously i guess :) 

Did u try this seller maybe its valid it shows in stock http://musique.fnac.com/a2995327/Angus-et-Julia-Stone-Down-the-way-Edition-limitee-2LP-transparents-Vinyl-album

Still trying to track down a few copies of this for some family members and I. If someone is willing to help me out ordering through this link... http://www.nl.fnac.be/a2995327/Angus-et-Julia-Stone-Down-the-way-Grammofoonplaat please let me know. It appears that the seller does not ship to the states, but then again Google Translate can only show me so much. If someone could help me out by either placing an order and redirecting it to me or at the very least sending the seller a message about an international tranasaction it would be much apprecitated. Obviously I would be willing to return the favor on any release in the states and would throw some extra funds for your time. Feel free to DM me. Thanks in advance everyone!

After a lot of effort to buy the vinyl with its original price and failing, I finaly bought it from discogs the 2014 reissue by giving quite a lot more for it. The seller was nice and everything but I can't stop myself to say that this reissue was just an arbitrage opportunity for a lot of resellers and unfortunately us (the real collectors as I would like to call them) who just wanted to have a copy for themselves paid the consequences. 

Finally got the email from Fnac stating Down the Way is out of stock so they wont honor the order. Even so, is still shows as processing when reviewing my orders. Talk about a bad bad service. They can assuredly count me as a future non-client.

For those in the same situation and who are non-French-fluent, make sure to turn off Fnac express if it shows in your orders as it will make automated payments on your PayPal or credit card after the first month free trial.

Got the same email today. What I cannot understand is how they can ship some orders that were placed at a later date and cancel the earlier ones due to "insufficient stock". Terrible service.

For those in the same situation and who are non-French-fluent, make sure to turn off Fnac express if it shows in your orders as it will make automated payments on your PayPal or credit card after the first month free trial.

Where do you find this? I don't see anything on my order page, but maybe I'm just looking ij the wrong place.

Where do you find this? I don't see anything on my order page, but maybe I'm just looking ij the wrong place.

To check your fnacexpress status, go to desktop website:

Mon compte > Mon Express+

If it shows "Actif" (active) in green it means you will pay 49€ in one month. Just hit "Annuler le renouvellement" I think it was (cancel subscription).

It will still show "Actif" afterwards as it will last for the full month trial. If the yellow button shows "Activer le renouvellement" (activate subscription) you are fine.

If it shows "Actif" (active) in green it means you will pay 49€ in one month. Just hit "Annuler le renouvellement" I think it was (cancel subscription).

It will still show "Actif" afterwards as it will last for the full month trial. If the yellow button shows "Activer le renouvellement" (activate subscription) you are fine.

Where do you see this Mon Express+?

Thanks, it seems that it is only available to people who live in France, so cannot even be activated for anyone else.

We're in luck --- possibly. 

For those who have missed this release I stumbled upon these...

http://www.amazon.com/Down-Vinyl-Angus-Julia-Stone/dp/B0039OGGY8/?qid=1336683818&ref=sr_1_2&ie=UTF8&sr=8-2

Notice: 

Vinyl, September 23, 2014

and this -- 

http://www.archambault.ca/stoneangus-julia-down-the-way-vinyl-ACH002671867-en-pr

Album title : Down the way (vinyl)

Artist / Band : Angus And Julia Stone

Release date : September 23, 2014 (Release date is subject to change)

Label : Nettwerk

Genre : Vinyles

Format : LP/Vinyl records

Number of disks : 1

Product number : 06700308841

Artist : Stone, Angus & Julia

The product number is the exact same one from the 2010 release so it may be nothing but I wonder. I know they're touring this fall and they're hitting a lot of US cities. Perhaps we'll get one released here on September 23, 2014 to coincide with the new album. Here's hoping. I got one for a LOT on amazon.fr of the clear vinyl (I think like $130). Hasn't shipped yet but it would be nice to know there's a potential alternative to grab one as a gift, etc... not to mention everyone who missed out on this. 

What an awful release strategy. It just popped up and then BAM gone. 

Amazon has a tendency to fill in their product details prior to official release information with temp info. Often they'll have incorrect details on DVD/Blu-ray pre-orders (wrong aspect ratios listed, etc) so I would wait until there's an official announcement before being too nervous. Nothing about this release is really known. We don't even know for a fact that it's going to be released but the pre-order is encouraging.