No Sleep Records - 30 % Off Vinyl

I don't see the issue. 6 days just to pack something up seems a bit overkill, no? Especially when other people have already have their packages shipped/received? None of what I ordered was a PO. I feel like there may be some chance that they're combining my new order with a subscription package and/or the Comp for Mom order, hence why it's taking extra time.

Most packages I order from NSR go out next day or the day after.

I don't see the issue. 6 days just to pack something up seems a bit overkill, no? Especially when other people have already have their packages shipped/received? None of what I ordered was a PO. I feel like there may be some chance that they're combining my new order with a subscription package and/or the Comp for Mom order, hence why it's taking extra time.

Most packages I order from NSR go out next day or the day after.

The only thing I can tell you is that if you think there might be a problem, shoot them a nice email asking what's up. But honestly, it's not UNCOMMON for labels to ship stuff out a week after ordering.

I get really lucky with all my orders from No Sleep. All of mine go out within 2 or 3 days, and even though I select media mail I always get them within 2 days and I'm all the way in Massachusetts. I just think its funny because I'll order from MA labels and it'll take longer for USPS to get it to me.¯\_(ツ)_/¯