Forge Again Records huge sale! new stuff added!

forgeagain

Here are some things I would like to sell nice and cheap. All prices are ppd. in the USA. Paypal only. Shoot me a PM with questions or just paypal to [email protected] listing what you want in the NOTES section. I have at least a few of just about all of these. Everything will go out in a proper LP/7"/whatever mailer and will even include delivery confirmation!

*Call Me Lightning - Soft Skeletons LP (/520 on clear w/blue haze, split seam on jacket) - I went through all of these and found one box of 15 that had slight seam splits on the top of the record jackets. Records are perfect, jackets are fine outside of the split on the top. Insert included, etc. $5 ppd. - only 4 left!

*Call Me Lightning - Soft Skeletons LP (/520 on clear w/blue haze) + CD - I have some CD copies of the album. I'll send you a non-seam split version of the LP AND the CD with full artwork (I will, however, open up the jewel case and take the art out so it doesn't fuck up the LP jacket in transit) for $10 ppd.

*Stillwell - 3x7" lot - you get the split with No Reply, the split with Only Airplanes Count (Forstella Ford), and the "My Eyes are Blue Again" 7"(only 2 copies left!). All 3 of them for a whopping $5 ppd.

*Stillwell - 3x7"+ 4 CD + poster lot - You get the above 7"s, the 7 song EP CDEP, the split CD w/Last Ditch Effort, "The End Result" CDEP, and "Don't Face a Problem...Burn It" full length CD, as well as a poster and button and sticker. $10 ppd.

*Stillwell - 3x7" + 4 CD + poster + shirt lot - You get all of the above plus a 50/50 shirt in the size of your choice. Mostly black shirts w/grey print left. Ask for sizes/other color options. $15 ppd.

*Hewhocorrupts - The Discographer 2xLP+ 2 CD deall - You get a copy of the 2xLP (/500 on half/half vinyl - brown/green, white/green), a CD copy of the record (removed from jewel case but with full artwork), and an error-printed CD copy of the Master of Profits CDEP(disc only) which is an enhanced CD and features a complete live show that looks and sounds great as well as all sorts of other promotional hijinks. I will throw in a HWC button - $20 ppd.

*Examination of the... "We are the Architects of Desire" LP+CD deal - You get a copy of the LP (/500 on red vinyl, 2nd press - I only have 4 of these left) and a copy of the CD with full artwork, no jewel case and an EXAM button. $10 ppd.

CD DEAL - you pick any THREE CDs for $10 ppd. - EVERYTHING on the RELEASES and DISTRO pages included. I might even have a few of the OOP releases if you ask nicely. www.forgeagainrecords.com

MORE CHEAP STUFF...

THE FOLLOWING ARE AVAILABLE AT THESE PRICES ONLY IF PURCHASED WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE VINYL DEALS(not the CD deal):

*Temper Temper - Temper Temper LP (/300 on opaque yellow) - $5 ppd.

*Boys Night Out - Broken Bones and Bloody Kisses LP (/200something on light grey vinyl) - $5 ppd.

*(FT) The Shadow Government - Guns of August LP (black) $5 ppd.

*Ultra Dolphins - Mar LP (metallic gold) $5 ppd. - 1 left

*Meet Me in St. Louis - Variations on Swing LP (import - clear w/black splatter) $10 ppd. - 2 left!

*Celeste - Nihileste LP (import - blue /100) $10 ppd. - 1 left

Well, if you're on the fence about it, $5 is a hell of a deal for a split seam copy. Really, it's barely noticeable but I can't send that to my distributor so might as well get em to people who want to listen to it.

Hey, I will take one. Sending over payment now. Been looking for an excuse to pick that one up!