PO SOON: Dr. Manhattan - Jam Dreams

Looks like this is going up tomorrow:

The album will feature beautiful new artwork and layout from artist T.Hans. Along with the physical release, a bonus digital download will come with the album that is chock-full of b-sides and remixes.

Pressing Information

1st Press:

Clear w/ Red+Blue Splatter /150

Translucent Blood Red /350

http://www.havefunrecords.org/products/530941-dr-manhattan-jam-dreams-12

This is your label? Give us some background on yourself and what your future plans are. This is your first release right

Yeah, my SO and I run Have Fun Records from my bedroom. I've been a record collector for ~5 years and wanted to experience both sides of the coin by releasing some of my favorite records. Right now, along with running the label, I intern at a indie label called Count Your Lucky Stars Records who have been helping us out tremendously. They are awesome people and you should check them out.

This is our first vinyl release. Previously, we released my friends electronic project, Meanings, on CD. As for our future, we have about 2-3 more releases planned for the rest of this year into next year that we are incredibly excited about. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update bump:

Records are arriving at our HQ this week from Pirates Press. They will be shipping immediately once we get them.

We are also doing a Jam Dreams test press contest with Modern Vinyl.

You can enter here: http://modern-vinyl.com/2014/09/22/contest-dr-manhattan-jam-dreams/

Are these gone ? I tried to order one today and it won't work