new weezer tracks leaked...

i don't think so. i didnt think make believe was that bad. not even beverley hills. it was pretty much what i expected based off the first single.

now this album's first single is just weird in itself. and from the sound of it, it doesnt seem like the rest of it will be any similar to the single.

Weezer is the ex-girlfriend who I keep going back to thinking this time will be different. WHY MUST THEY KEEP HURTING ME LIKE THIS?!

nah, they're more like the girl you absolutely LOVED in jr high but once they got over their awkward period they lost some of the attraction. mostly because they started going tanning and joined the cheerleading squad. they swear that they're still the same girl you used to know but it's just not the same.

Weezer is the ex-girlfriend who I keep going back to thinking this time will be different. WHY MUST THEY KEEP HURTING ME LIKE THIS?!

nah, they're more like the girl you absolutely LOVED in jr high but once they got over their awkward period they lost some of the attraction. mostly because they started going tanning and joined the cheerleading squad. they swear that they're still the same girl you used to know but it's just not the same.

+1