PO: Soundtrack - Natural Born Killers

For those that haven't bought it yet... it's been my observation when a bootleg pressing of an album on a major label pops up 9 times out of 10 it's not so much a bootleg as someone got their hands on an official stamper and beat the label to pressing it. Maybe it was a failed test press, or their some red tape around the release or artwork, but I bet you we're just a couple weeks away from an official announcement.

Basically I'm saying that I'd wait if I were you.

I posted about this in the OST thread, but an official reissue from Interscope is due in March now. At least it's showing up for record stores to order as such. I haven't found an official announcement yet.

For those that haven't bought it yet... it's been my observation when a bootleg pressing of an album on a major label pops up 9 times out of 10 it's not so much a bootleg as someone got their hands on an official stamper and beat the label to pressing it.  Maybe it was a failed test press, or their some red tape around the release or artwork, but I bet you we're just a couple weeks away from an official announcement.

Basically I'm saying that I'd wait if I were you.

Judging from the runouts on the unofficial pressing, it uses the same plates as the Simply Vinyl pressing.

• 6 months later...