PO: Perfect Future - Manifesto (Count Your Lucky Stars)

mesi

Count Your Lucky Stars has put up the preorders for the new Perfect Future album Manifesto.

The predecessor Old Wounds really hit home with me and was one of my favorites if not my favorite record of 2012. Needless to say I am super excited and can't wait!

Perfect Future are back with their third studio LP. With each new release, the band has gotten better- but this one takes the cake. Here, we see Perfect Future at their best, mixing a blend of punk, emo, hardcore, and turning out a new and refreshing angle of their sound. Plus, it's not every day that a band has a title track for their name three albums in. Don't sleep on this band.

Track Listing:

1. Preamble
2. A Call to Arms
3. Among Ash Heaps and Millionaires
4. Only Life is Holy (Part I)
5. Our Best Years
6. Only Life is Holy (Part II)
7. Whole World Wasteland
8. Babylon Lies as Babylon Thrives
9. Unexamined Lives
10. Perfect Future

Available on black or bone, comes with download code. Co-release with strictly no capital letters.

Pressing Info: 150 Black/350 Bone

Listen to the first song Our Best Years: http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3712352

PF-_Manifesto_cover.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my copy in, on Christmas Eve nonetheless, along with the Empire! Empire! book and my 180g black. Super happy! :)

On a related note, the band just put up demo versions of all the songs from Old Wounds on their bandcamp, they will only be there for one week: https://perfectfuture.bandcamp.com/album/old-wounds-demos

• 4 weeks later...