PO: Trophy Scars - Bad Luck 2xLP

Jealous! Hoping mine comes today. Hard to tell if I prefer the alternate artwork or not. I'm sure I will once I have a physical copy.

New artwork is defnitely very cool in its own right, the whole package just feels well thought out and is really sweet to look at. I would have preferred the old artwork too, though.

qhKz9bT.jpg

New artwork is defnitely very cool in its own right, the whole package just feels well thought out and is really sweet to look at. I would have preferred the old artwork too, though.

qhKz9bT.jpg

Very cool! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I was late and missed out on the red/black, but really just happy to have got a copy at all. The black should look nice with the oackaging.

Finally got a shipping confirmation this week. To those that did receive confirmations, roughly how long did it take to be delivered after that?

Depends on how far you are from NJ.  I received my confirmation yesterday, and it's estimated to be delivered tomorrow. But we did just get pounded with snow again, so we'll see how far behind USPS are.

Depends on how far you are from NJ. I received my confirmation yesterday, and it's estimated to be delivered tomorrow. But we did just get pounded with snow again, so we'll see how far behind USPS are.

I'm in Tennessee. I expext it should be here Monday at the latest. I could see it arriving Friday or Saturday though too.