Black Friday/Cyber Monday Equipment Deals

I posted this in the "recent purchases" thread but I guess it's a pretty decent holiday type deal so I'll put it in here too.

World Wide Stereo (authorized online dealer) has the Furman Elite 15 DM i for $337.50 (free shipping/no tax). It's on sale for $375 + 10% off code (HOLIDAY).

The lowest price I could find for a non-authorized dealer is $350 on Amazon (3rd party). Lowest price I see for an authorized dealer is $559.

If you're in the market for such a thing, I think this is the way to go.

My wife has MS and Epilepsy and she has a difficult time using our manuals, and I like to try to keep things easy for her.  While the pro ject looks great, I think the denon, especially with the upgraded cart, will work out better for us.

Ah...  that sounds like a difficult combination.  

Ah...  that sounds like a difficult combination.  

Yeah, no fun at all.  She was fine, had no known issues related to this up until December 2010.  One day, out to eat with a friend, and she had a seizure, and nothing has been the same ever since.  Cherish every day, you never know what will happen.

Yeah, no fun at all.  She was fine, had no known issues related to this up until December 2010.  One day, out to eat with a friend, and she had a seizure, and nothing has been the same ever since.  Cherish every day, you never know what will happen.

Sucks.  I have a condition called hemifaical spasms, which is horrible in it's own right.  I sometimes wonder if it isn't actually MS.  

I just noticed you're in WNY.  Where about?

Music Direct has a few interesting items on sale.

MMF 2.2 for $299 

VPI Nomad $699

VPI Traveler $999

I'm not familiar enough with either of those products to say whether they're a great deal or not but if you're in the market for something in those price ranges, they should at least be worth consideration.