LP carrier case for air travel

Heading back home to NC for the holidays and I have about 70 records stored there i'd like to bring back with me to Los Angeles. Anyone have any experience traveling with records? I'm afraid to ship them to myself as these are pretty rare and wouldn't want them to get fucked. 

Found this thing, seems legit and has a handle to carry. Anyone have one of these? I'm thinking 70 records might get a bit heavy, plus I don't know what the weight limit of the airline is for extra carry ons or if it even fits in the upper compartment. I'd be forced to check it and then i'd be in real trouble, you ever see baggage handlers work? 

I've been skeptical about shipping them to myself but if anyones shipped +60 LPs to themselves at once, hit me up with some pointers!

Heading back home to NC for the holidays and I have about 70 records stored there i'd like to bring back with me to Los Angeles. Anyone have any experience traveling with records? I'm afraid to ship them to myself as these are pretty rare and wouldn't want them to get fucked. 

Found this thing, seems legit and has a handle to carry. Anyone have one of these? I'm thinking 70 records might get a bit heavy, plus I don't know what the weight limit of the airline is for extra carry ons or if it even fits in the upper compartment. I'd be forced to check it and then i'd be in real trouble, you ever see baggage handlers work? 

I've been skeptical about shipping them to myself but if anyones shipped +60 LPs to themselves at once, hit me up with some pointers!

That box just looks like your challenging the handlers to try and fuck up your records. I think you might lose.