PO SOON: Nouns - Still

I just got my coke bottle bwm copy in the mail today. Either the pressing sounds like total shit or I got a bad copy- anyone else recieve theirs yet? I'm pretty damn bummed since I was excited to own this on vinyl.

Well its been awhile and I'm sure you have had time to listen to it a bit more, so are you still bummed?

lol

Still can't wait for my splatter

• 5 months later...

is there a bumping policy here? there's a few pink vinyl left in my possession / some of the other vinyl i never got around to selling for some reason that i'll probably put up in a few hours: http://funeralsounds.com/store

also in that link is a pre-order for two nouns shirts, one an old design and one a new one, both made to order, ending on Sunday 8/9. and a nouns - still test press up for auction on ebay, ending on saturday 8/8: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181820711443

Nobody likes buying extra stuff to get the one thing they want.

Yeah, I know. Just thinking bc technically the other colors belong to the other labels but KPR is shut down and the stock that I have of the other colors were technically mine only to sell in bundles of 3, so, there's a bit of a conflict there. Probably doesn't matter much. I'll put a couple bundles up in case anyone wants one and the others up individually later today.