Wntd(badly): Jawbreaker: Live at Gilman & Busy 7"s

I know i put this up rather regularly, but you never know when someone's gonna see it or overlook it right...so...

if anyone has either of these and is willing to sell, let me know. I still need a few variants of both of these, and i'm concentrating on these 2 7"s right now for the time being.. so if someone can help a brother out...

jawbreaker - Live at Gilman 7" (any cover w/ blue vinyl)

Jawbreaker - Live at Gilman 7"(any cover w/ clear vinyl)

jawbreaker - Busy 7" (white sleeve, black photo w/ red logo / red vinyl)

jawbreaker - Busy 7" (white sleeve, brown photo, green vinyl w/ it hurts on back)

jawbreaker - Busy 7" (white sleeve, blue photo w/ blue lettering / green vinyl)

jawbreaker - Busy 7" (white sleeve, red photo w/ red logo / black vinyl)

jawbreaker - Busy 7" (white sleeve, brown photo w/ brown logo / black vinyl)

jawbreaker / samiam split 7" on red

thanks in advance

mike

there was a busy 7" at a record shop by me, not sure on the colors, but i think the jacket was all red or looked orange. it was $20 btw.

well if it's a busy 7" i do know they have an orange sleeve with black logo and photo, along with black vinyl. that one i do have.

now if its a white sleeve with red print. that's 3rd press and i need that one.. and i'd be willing to pay $20 for it

i should ask my friend since he has the tour edition from the unfun tour that i missed due to work. you should sell me your "with or without you 2". I'll give you a box of CLIFF bars for it.. jk. seriously i really want your with or without you 2.

i'm trying for these because these versions aren't that quite expensive. most go for $20 tops unless they are tour or mailorder editions.. even the 1st press that you have only goes for $30 so....

i have 4 versions of busy, but i'm trying for all the variants... i only have one "with or without u-2". luckily it's the one that counts (kiwi 1st press)

ahh, the only one i have left is the busy w/o the sleeve. i sold that one awhile ago.

doh!!!! i am looking for the cover and vinyl for it... :(

unless it's at a good price i'd buy it... i can probably obtain a blue cover/blue logo for it and just swap out...yea know.. lol as the blue cover was used for 2 pressings..

pm me

i want to ask the guy who won to photocopy a sleeve for me, but then that brings up this whole bootleg bullshit.

i just want a cover for it.

you would think maybe it would be ok, since it's only a cover, but there are 2 color prints and the cover if copied would be pretty obvious it wasn't original.

oh weird little bit of info. the 1st press of "with or without u2" on yellow with kiwi cover. theres info on the bands discography that says only 10-15 are actually yellow with some black mixed in..guess what lucky motherfucker got one? and it was free too.... so i lucked out majorly with that 7"

i actually need an etc.

dude, those pop up pretty often on ebay for about $24ppd. so if you keep looking youc an find one.

i just obtained a "busy 7" on green tour edition, a brouhaha on broken rekids, old glory 7" and a Live at Gilman 7". now i need blue and clear and i'm done with the live version, well until i can get everything else before i start looking for vairiant covers for that specific one.