Cheapest, reliable vinyl Cartridge (especially to get rid of Inner Groove Distortion)?

Looking for a decently priced cartidge (not looking to spend $200 on one, sorry) that sounds good and make inner groove distortion either dissapear or sound really manageable. Looking to spend somewhere in the $70 or so range, obviously preferably less if there's a good one out there for that price. I'm pretty much a n00b I guess you could say with vinyl, so not looking to spend a lot. The IGD thing is really important though. Nobody likes inner groove distortion.

IGD is more often than not down to bad setup, there are some carts, arms and tables that are just plain bad but not that many luckilly. So unless you are using one of those DJ turntables with a straight arm and a straight head shell or an arm that doesn't allow you to align your cart at all or a really cheap AT copy type cart you should be able to set it up so that IGD is a minor annoyance at worst

Oh! I just saw in another thread that the OP does indeed have a LP60. So, who's the cunt now, xxmartinxx? Who's the cunt now?

Still you.  I stand by my recommendation even if the OP has a super shitty turntable.  He should throw that thing in the trash and buy something that doesn't suck and stick a Shure on it.

Still you. I stand by my recommendation even if the OP has a super shitty turntable. He should throw that thing in the trash and buy something that doesn't suck and stick a Shure on it.

Burn. I agree on everything except me being the cunt. The Shure cart is a good budget cart, and ditch the LP60, if you are concerned about the way your LPs sound.