P/O - 1.13 - Scout - what if, like, when we die. . . Full stream and Video up now at Noisey.

chaps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

99% of the orders shipped. If you ordered it with an LP I ran out of LP mailers. The rest will go out this weekend. 

Sorry about the delay on this one guys, I tried to hook everyone up with some goodies for the delay. 

Awesome, thanks! I forgot to update but I got a shipping email shortly after I made that post. Tracking says it's getting delivered today. Can't wait!!

Got my purple today with and INSANE amount of free stuff. Free download of the Everything Ever record, a sticker, a baseball card and a Wax Pack which ended up being one of the /50 ones!

Got my purple in today. Was well worth the wait. Ended up having a Banquet/Podacter split in it. Was out of 50 too.

SAC is da bess

Got mine today as well, with a sketch cover Gifthorse / Broken Field Runner 7". Which I think was the only type of wax packs variant I hadn't gotten yet. So that's awesome, viva la SAC!

Thanks everyone. Glad you dig it. Sorrrrrry again about the delay.