The Most Beautiful Song You've Ever Heard...

That's not my personal pick for "most beautiful" song from Clarity (I know you didn't ask me, just throwing out my 2 cents). I'm partial to Just Watch The Fireworks.

more cents! from clarity i have to go with goodbye sky harbor. they have too many good ones to pick that id have to throw "23" and "roller queen" into the debate.

roller queen is KILLER.

i just think people put too much stock into "hear you me" when the only thing that makes it good to most people is that it's sad. otherwise the music is fairly average and the lyrics are just ok.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more cents! from clarity i have to go with goodbye sky harbor. they have too many good ones to pick that id have to throw "23" and "roller queen" into the debate.

roller queen is KILLER.

i just think people put too much stock into "hear you me" when the only thing that makes it good to most people is that it's sad. otherwise the music is fairly average and the lyrics are just ok.

Its all just personal preference. I think the music and lyrics are great in that song. Its a very sentimental song for me too.