MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL

holy shit the brewers just signed Ryan Braun for 8 years, $45 Million! I just creamed my pants. Braun is the new PAul Molitor of the brewers and Fielder is the new Robin Yount. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS ERA OF BREWERS BASEBALL!

I think we need to begin talking baseball on this forum. SO LETS START! Going to my frst game of the year next week when the brew crew comes to town! Hope they don't get decimated like last years game... I think they lost 36 - 8 over 4 games.

I love baseball. The Rangers started the season as the worst team in baseball, but they've won 7 of the last 8 with 3 of them being consecutive shutouts. Now they're only 3.5 out of first and almost at a .500 record.

But we always blow it after the all star break, so I can't get too excited.

Angels will win the division again. Go Halos! :)

I love baseball. The Rangers started the season as the worst team in baseball, but they've won 7 of the last 8 with 3 of them being consecutive shutouts. Now they're only 3.5 out of first and almost at a .500 record.

But we always blow it after the all star break, so I can't get too excited.

You're probably right, but I think we'll give you a run for your money.

Technically the Phillies are the worst, they're the only team with 10,000+ loses. LOL @ PHILADELPHIA! They also hold the record in major league sports with a 16 year losing streak. The Pirates are knocking hard on that door.

What's funny is that the Phillies snapped that streak, only to start another 16 year drought the next season!

You're probably right, but I think we'll give you a run for your money.

If anyone in the AL West is going to give the Angels a run for their money I think it will be the A's. Seattle was supose to be bad ass this year but they suck again. I think the Mariners and Rangers will be battling for 3rd place in the AL West.

THE PIRATES ARE ONLY 2 GAMES UNDER .500!

I wish I could be as excited as you, but it is only a matter of time before it falls apart and everyone is traded.

But hey at least Matt Morris is gone. That is reason enough to celebrate this year.

yeah, but you're still paying him his $10 milion dollars so its more his reason to celebrate, not yours.