Guilty pleasures aka I am embarrassed that I love this so much

So I am not sure how many people this will reverberate with, but what are you musical loves that other people just don't get, or poke fun at you about?

Keep in mind I have a lot of friends that are really monochrome when it comes to music metal, punk, or generally what they think is cool. I am sure people will not see anything wrong with some, or all of my list, but I have taken flack over all these.

Mine are

Petula Clark

ELO Time (I sing at the top of my lungs to this one)

Yes 90125

Jim Reeves

Alan Parsons Project

Dire Straits

The Cure

So what's your embarrassing little secrets?

^^ To his credit, and the credit of a good bit of people who make duplicate threads, a lot of threads don't have obvious names. Searching for "guilty pleasures" is never going to bring up a thread called "It's Terrible but I Love It and I Don't Care Who Knows" unless it was tagged "guilty pleasures".

^^ To his credit, and the credit of a good bit of people who make duplicate threads, a lot of threads don't have obvious names. Searching for "guilty pleasures" is never going to bring up a thread called "It's terrible but I love it and I don't care who knows" unless it was tagged "guilty pleasures".

Thats how I found the above. Took 30secs