How do you prefer displaying your records

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

I always leave the jacket of the one I've been spinning on top of my TV. Then, when someone comes over and asks to see the rest, they are amazed.

hopefully i dont sound like an idiot right hear but, i would perfur listening to the music on mp3 right now. My collection that i have and am improving on, isnt going to be played (maybe later once i get into college and i have a nice record player... just to look classy lol). but my plans are to put all my albums is glass display frames with one showing the album cover and one with a back ground of the album sleeve and the record on top of the sleeve. I want to try to perserve them for as long as i can so i dont plan on playing them. that doesnt mean i dont enjoy music though!

hopefully i dont sound like an idiot right hear but, i would perfur listening to the music on mp3 right now. My collection that i have and am improving on, isnt going to be played (maybe later once i get into college and i have a nice record player... just to look classy lol). but my plans are to put all my albums is glass display frames with one showing the album cover and one with a back ground of the album sleeve and the record on top of the sleeve. I want to try to perserve them for as long as i can so i dont plan on playing them. that doesnt mean i dont enjoy music though!

prepare for a harsh beating from some people. That is a little depressing but I do understand what you are saying.

Guest falloutcollapse

You're in high school? If so, welcome to the club.

prepare for a harsh beating from some people. That is a little depressing but I do understand what you are saying.

I do relize alot of people will not agree with what I have said. but, I dont know, im new to the whole record collecting. my thoughts may change in the future they may not. as of now, i am very protective over my vinyl and am kind of a sissy about messing around with them. so i guess i can take some criticism and learn a few things.

I do relize alot of people will not agree with what I have said. but, I dont know, im new to the whole record collecting. my thoughts may change in the future they may not. as of now, i am very protective over my vinyl and am kind of a sissy about messing around with them. so i guess i can take some criticism and learn a few things.

I didn't listen to mine when I first got them. To be fair though I haven't listened to most of mine since I don't currently have a turntable and the majority of my collection has been in the last few months.

You're in high school? If so, welcome to the club.

why are you? im a junior... lol

I sometimes stand naked in front of the window holding my records for all the world to see.

I gotta +1 you for that...as soon as I read it I burst out laughing! Thanks. I needed a good chuckle after the day I had at work.

Dude I had a shit day at work too. Seems like a lot of people did. Does anyone else have problems at work with their computer constantly breaking on them? I'm on my fourth computer in three days.

Guest falloutcollapse

Sophomore

ill buy your green minus the bear "HRP" record off you ;D cmooooon!

2 things. I will give it to you, along with the rest of my Minus the Bear collection, for a copy of Circa Survive-Juturna. Also, I listen to this record twice a day, every day since I got it.

ill buy your green minus the bear "HRP" record off you ;D cmooooon!

2 things. I will give it to you, along with the rest of my Minus the Bear collection, for a copy of Circa Survive-Juturna. Also, I listen to this record twice a day, every day since I got it.

you're getting that Circa record if it's the last thing you do.

Guest falloutcollapse

you're getting that Circa record if it's the last thing you do.

I'm going to be cremated with it. <-- There is a possibility I will regret this statement eventually in life.

They're not vinyl...LPs or records...thanks