WTB/Trade: Dance Gavin, Northstar Pollyanna/Loaded, Crown The Empire, Circa, Coheed,,

rthursdayx

Looking for:

We Came As Romans - To Plant A Seed Any Variant!
Dance Gavin Dance - Box Set
Dance Gavin Dance - Downtown Battle Mountain II
Northstar - Pollyanna, Is This Thing Loaded (Green)
Crown The Empire - The Fallout any Pressing
Circa Survive On Letting Go - 3rd press Purple Or 2nd press Black and Blue Swirl
Circa Survive Juturna - Green And White Swirl Or Picture Disc

CCirca SSurvive - Blue Sky Noise

Enjoy The Rides Presents: Doug's Songs From Bluffington Vinyl Any Variant.
Coheed - Second stage (Prefferably green but white is fine)
Childish Gambino - Because the Internet with screenplay
Emery - The Weaks End Any Variant

Fall Out Boy - Take This To Our Grave - Random Color

Senses Fail - The Fire

Senses Fail - Let It Enfold You

Senses fail - From the depths of dreamss

Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon - White, Light Blue Or Clear.

brand new - the devil and God are raging

Fairweather - If they move kill them

Fairweather - Alaska

Starting Line - With Hopes Of Starting Over Any Variant

Starting Line - Make Yourself At Home Any Variant

The Early November - Acoustic EP Any Variant

The Early November - For All Of This - Ultra Clear with Splatter like I used to own but I'll be happy with any variant

Paramore - Brand New Eyes Black/Yellow Hot Topic Variant.

Paramore - All We Know Is Falling Hot Topic Marbled Teal Variant
Moneen - The Red Tree either Pressing

Moneen/AAlexisonffire - Switcheroo

minus the bear - acoustics ((the first one)

Boys Night Out - Trainwreck

the mars volta - bedlam in goliath

Mars volta - de-loused in the comatorium

mars volta - amputechture 

The Story So Far - Under Soil And Dirt Early Splatter Pressings
Rufio - Perhaps I Suppose (Lost Boy Edition) Red And Black Striped With the 7" Demos if possible.
MxPX - Slowly Going The Way Of The Buffalo (I know chances are slim I'll find this but I would love to own this)
MxPx - The Ever Passing Moment

Breaking Bad Original Soundtrack -Jesse Pinkman Edition - With Certificate and poster if possible.

Linkin Park - Meteora  Hot Topic Gold Variant

Sleeping With Sirens - Wiith Ears To Hear - Red Starburst  Variant.

the Wonder Years - Suburbia - half grey/orange or Hot Topic Orange Variant

Underoath -- Define The Great Line

Underoath -  Chasing Safety 

I definetly don't expect to find all of these anytime soon if at all but any help is greatly appreciated.

I am mainly looking to trade but will definetly buy if i have the money that is if its the right vinyl. So if anyone does have some of these please PM me or leave a message on here thank you so much!

www.deadformat.net/collection/rthursdayx

Hey man you wanna talk about time? The length of time before you PM'd me and said the record that I bought new and listened to once then kept in a heavy duty Odyssey vinyl storage crate until I shipped it out to you "Skipped, popped, had heavy scratches" wait for it...2 months yes that's right you received and owned this for 2 months and then magically pm me to make a complaint and without any proof whatsoever I agreed to help you cover costs you say you had fixing the record. And then wanted to trade back the record you wanted so badly for the record you traded me I wonder if that' has anything to do with the value of it doubling since we traded. And then down voting every single post I make including the ones offering to help members find a record they are looking for how childish are you? If you are somehow psychic and know I'm dropping $$$$ on all these records then I'm amazed because I'm pretty sure you have no idea if I've spent a single penny or traded my whole collection so. And then messaging me and saying you would only trade your circa record for my coheed afterman amory deluxe if I bought the "damaged/now fixed record" I traded you 2 and a half months ago plus cover your "damaged" record expenses. What a goddamn joke if you weren't so busy stalking all my posts so you could down vote them and so butt hurt that I didn't respond to your blackmail message about trading Circa you would realize I would have reimbursed your expenses this weekend even tho I think you're full of shit. You said ohh take a few weeks just don't forget about me and it's just coming up on 2 weeks from the day of that discussion and you decide to write this paranoid post because you think I'm dropping mad cash? So to quote you in my own words "I've been willing to let you stalk and blackmail me as much as you needed, but seriously!??"

Enjoy your money get yourself some meds or see someone for that paranoia you clearly have.