CHELSEA V MAN U

this wasn't fair poor Terry, but why the hell did he try it?

to get the glory.

why wasnt shevchenko bought on for penalties?

because he would have kicked it the other way.

DANCE NOW WHEREVER YOU MAY BE CAUSE HE MISSED THE FUCKING PENALTY SO WE SMASHED UP THE TOWN WHEREVER WE MAY BE CAUSE HE MISSED THAT FUCKING PENALTY.

Ronaldo is a bitch, proven by his missed kick.

We got lucky, and it got blown. I was late for class because of this, and was not happy.

Chelsea should of wrapped it up but unfortunately they hit the woodwork twice. It was great to see Ronaldo miss his penalty, but pretty gutting to see JT slip when he took his. It would probably have gone in if he kept his footing. Also, Tevez should of seen a red card early on for practically punching a Chelsea player. Also, had Drogba not been sent off JT probably wouldn't have taken a penalty, and Drogba may have scored.

BUT, that's not how it went, so well done United. I wasn't bothered because it was good to see two English teams in the final.

do you think chelsea will change manager ?

if they do,who will come ?

grahm (not sure i'm spell correct) doesn't has skills enough for manage this millionaire team,i think....

no trophies this year, so i think avram grant will go. maybe some big names will go too (drogba, ballack, shevchenko, belleti, anelka etc).

dont know who they would appoint, but it would be very difficult job to come in and massage all those egos.

Guest vito

seeing ronaldo miss the penalty was so good. i was really hoping chelsea pulled off the win simply because i don't like manu.