JELLO BIAFRA & THE NEW ORLEANS RAUNCH AND SOUL ALLSTARS! (LIVE)

So I just stumbled across this on Interpunk and immediately ordered.

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=226235

Here it is at last! The long-rumored, sweat-soaked live album from the night Bill Davis (Dash Rip Rock) and Fred Le Blanc (Cowboy Mouth) dared Jello Biafra to join them during Jazzfest and sing all classic New Orleans soul, rhythm and blues, and (at Jello’s request) garage songs! Joining in were piano Wildman Pete “Wet Dawg” Gordon (Mojo Nixon), Pepper Keenan (Down, Corrosion of Conformity) and a wacky horn section from Egg Yolk Jubilee and Morning 40 Federation that even includes a sousaphone! You want loose? We got loose! You want crazy? That’s here, too. Walk on Jindal’s Splinters is one of the all-time great “you are there” high-energy live albums—audience participation galore, plenty of trademark Jello banter, and full-on soul / trash / frat / garage gumbo from eleven of New Orleans’ finest, just playing their asses off and having a good time doing it. The album also showcases a whole ’nother side of Jello Biafra: his deep, pre-punk roots known only to a handful of vinyl junkies and anyone lucky enough to catch his DJ gigs. For all those whose interest in Jello goes beyond the punk persona to Jello Biafra, the singer, this is for you. Maximum trash appeal! Southern roadhouse debauchery at its finest! Calls to mind those sing-along, clap-along frat-rock platters from The Premiers to The Kingsman to Geno Washington’s Hipsters, Flipsters… series, Swingin’ Medallions, or even Slade Alive! You can almost feel the grease and voodoo dripping from the walls!

1  Ooh-Poo-Pah-Doo  
2  House of the Rising Sun  
3  Don’t Mess With My Toot Toot  
4  Mother in Law   
5  Bangkok  
6  Judy in Disguise  
7  Working in a Coal Mine 
8  Land of 1,000 Dances  
9  Walk on Guilded Splinters  
10  CD Bonus Tracks:  
11  Fannie Mae  
12  Just a Little Bit

There's a also a 7" "Rejected By Record Store Day" (love the title.)

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=226234

http://www.alternativetentacles.com/product.php?product=2215&sd=OzR5TO91-5lc2@-0GPA

Huh? I think it's the other way around.

you know....Not repackaging the old DK stuff on super deluxe triple gatefold jackets with a wide variety of color varients to sell the same record multiple times at a really high price point to give the real master minds of DK's genius more royalty checks makes him a dick.