Miller Chill tastes like shit

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha frat beers.

i cant talk, im drinking high life, but only because i am poor and wanted some tolerable booze.

I drink high life all the time because it's cheap. I thought I would spring for something new this time, big mistake. I would rather be drinking high life and its way cheaper.

haha frat beers.

i cant talk, im drinking high life, but only because i am poor and wanted some tolerable booze.

I drink high life all the time because it's cheap. I thought I would spring for something new this time, big mistake. I would rather be drinking high life and its way cheaper.

i legititmately like high life. its probably my third favorite.

also, I drank a lot of pabst tonite , i drank so much pabst I puked it up and then drank more, then I convinced this dude to bash his window because his keys were locked in his car, then drank more pabst , now listening to the hold steady drinking whatever is left in my house with my vinyl collective beer kozie, fuck

i hate beer. i stick with girl beer

^^^^hahaha.... damn

Seriously, i have a friend who doesnt drink but stocks his fridge with wine coolers and smirnoff ice... because apparently that's what the chics like.... until i told him "yea, if they're 16". He doesnt drink so he doesnt know any better, and we all make fun of him for it, and my friends wife even told him, "No self-respecting woman would drink that crap.. are you picking up girls at the high schools now" . we all laughed