PO: Low - Ones and Sixes

Where'd you grab yours? I was at the Graywhale in Ogden today and there was no gold or silver sticker like Sub Pop Releases normally have. Maybe I'll try the Bountiful or SLC Graywhale tomorrow.

Oh, I actually just preordered from Sub Pop, but my copy came in the mail with the gold Loser Edition sticker. I don't really go to Graywhale on release days often enough to know if they normally get Loser Editions of new Sub Pop albums or not.

Oh, I actually just preordered from Sub Pop, but my copy came in the mail with the gold Loser Edition sticker. I don't really go to Graywhale on release days often enough to know if they normally get Loser Editions of new Sub Pop albums or not.

They don't. I talked to the manager at the University location maybe a year ago about it and he was unaware of Loser editions. He said he would look into it then, but I still haven't seen any, despite stopping in on release days out of curiosity. I know if I want a Loser edition, I have to order it from Sub Pop. There's nowhere to get them in SLC.