Other internet boards

as a fairly new user of these things, can ya'll recommend some other good music boards? apart from VC, forever doomed, temporary residence, mylene sheath, collective-zine

i listen to:

pelican, isis, boris and the like

jon spencer blues explosion, rocket from the crypt, reverend horton heat and the like

grails, mono, souvaris and the like

don caballero, dillinger escape plan, baroness and the like

shellac, melvins, lords and the like

90s grunge

dont listen to emo, alt. rock (nickelback etc), pop

cheers

i hade the edge douchebags in wilkes-barre ready to hunt me down at one point. can't remember what i did anymore, but i remember being paranoid as fuck anytime i left my dorm. something from the 570 boards a while back. then i got banned eventually for liking ska (no joke), and i got about 30 ska kids from kray to flood the site and spam the hell out of it and the one dude put a meatspin redir in his sig. basically killed the forum. they ended up deleting the board and restarting it if i remember right after that.

i hade the edge douchebags in wilkes-barre ready to hunt me down at one point. can't remember what i did anymore, but i remember being paranoid as fuck anytime i left my dorm. something from the 570 boards a while back. then i got banned eventually for liking ska (no joke), and i got about 30 ska kids from kray to flood the site and spam the hell out of it and the one dude put a meatspin redir in his sig. basically killed the forum. they ended up deleting the board and restarting it if i remember right after that.

Lol @ 570 boards. I would love to see that.

I'm from the 570... if you think any of those kids are listening to good music or play in talented bands, you are on drugs. Losers, all of them. Waste of time going to shows anywhere in Northumberland or Skook county.

yeah, the boards were lame. all hardcore / edge idiots. there was some good bands from the area though. mainly Bob & the Sagets, The Menzingers, Graveyard Rumblers, Slightly Askew, An Albatross, the Sw!ms, Fo A Cha, The Holy Mess, the STD wasn't to bad for streetpunk, Title Fight, and Riverdale Zombies.

i lived a block from Cafe Metro in the dorms at Wilkes. i pretty much lived there during my time in the town. i still stop by and visit Matt, Donald, creepy kev, Diane, and Kristle anytime i'm back in the town.

yeah, the boards were lame. all hardcore / edge idiots. there was some good bands from the area though. mainly Bob & the Sagets, The Menzingers, Graveyard Rumblers, Slightly Askew, An Albatross, the Sw!ms, Fo A Cha, The Holy Mess, the STD wasn't to bad for streetpunk, Title Fight, and Riverdale Zombies.

i lived a block from Cafe Metro in the dorms at Wilkes. i pretty much lived there during my time in the town. i still stop by and visit Matt, Donald, creepy kev, Diane, and Kristle anytime i'm back in the town.

Driv In By was my favorite band in the area... the dude went on to play in Young Livers! I am not really a fan of Young Livers, but I know many around this board enjoy them, which is cool to see. I also like Stay Six, Mother/Daughter Team, City & State, tigers jaw, sun up/sun down, dinosores, etc etc

as a fairly new user of these things, can ya'll recommend some other good music boards? apart from VC, forever doomed, temporary residence, mylene sheath, collective-zine

i listen to:

jon spencer blues explosion, rocket from the crypt, reverend horton heat and the like

90s grunge

cheers

do a lot of people in london say "ya'll"? I like to imagine that word drawled out with an English accent.

i listen to:

90s grunge

cheers

do a lot of people in london say "ya'll"? I like to imagine that word drawled out with an English accent.

yeah, its well-cool hearing an english ya'll. its more like a ya-all