PO: Tesseract - Polaris

Digging the song, nice to hear some screaming again. Also if you want a copy of periphery ill buy another one and ship it to you. I would like to wait to see if the one I ordered actually comes in though. Should be soon enough

Let's take it to the other thread but I have an update on my order.

Back on topic. I like the song but the weird muffled voice effect on the entire song kills it for me. It sounds distasteful.

Nice! I'll be picking up that clear this Friday for sure. Sure hope there's a decent amount pressed. 

I'm assuming since it's now a single LP it probably won't be gatefold?

Edit #2: I wish they would've pressed something other than clear, like a smoke variant similar to BTBAM - Coma Ecliptic or something. Eh. 

Earlier there wasn't any product description. It now says clear is limited to 100 copies.

Bummer! I'm hoping I'll still be able to snag this first thing Friday morning. 

I really don't want to miss on that clear, if anyone is down to snag one for me I would greatly appreciate it. I'll have the $$$ on Friday and can Paypal it in an instant. Let me know! 

Edit: Nevermind, was able to get a clear!

http://bravewords.com/news/tesseract-debut-album-back-on-vinyl-this-month

There're also red and blue variants for One coming.

There are only a couple of bands that I truly love that have me embark on acquiring all the available variants...Tesseract being one of those. Ughhhhh, I think I just felt my wallet's heart stop beating. Have to get the blue and red!

There are only a couple of bands that I truly love that have me embark on acquiring all the available variants...Tesseract being one of those. Ughhhhh, I think I just felt my wallet's heart stop beating. Have to get the blue and red!

Tell me about it, there are currently 4 Tesseract records being shipped to me (signed Polaris, One black and clear, Altered State white). I don't think I bother with red or blue though, something like smoke as you mentioned might've tempted me. I rather get Vildhjarta's Måsstaden in blue, which is now on cmdistro.de as well. Unfortunately Blood Music has already decimated my vinyl budget.  -_-

Tell me about it, there are currently 4 Tesseract records being shipped to me (signed Polaris, One black and clear, Altered State white). I don't think I bother with red or blue though, something like smoke as you mentioned might've tempted me. I rather get Vildhjarta's Måsstaden in blue, which is now on cmdistro.de as well. Unfortunately Blood Music has already decimated my vinyl budget.  -_-

We're more or less in the same boat then. On the ordered list is Polaris and One on black and clear. Other than the Red and Blue for One I just need to obtain Odyssey/Scala in White and Black. Wow, seeing that in writing makes it so ridiculous as to why I choose to do this to myself, haha. Oh well! Gotta love the T'ract.

Good ol' Blood Music. Those Exivious pressings we're amazing. So glad they decided to partner with them. 

Also, I checked out Exivious earlier today as I'd not heard of them. Very impressed! Thanks! Now I may have to consider picking up their albums before they sell out though...

Anyone know where I can pick up Altered State on white? Or is it long gone? Should have picked it up when I had the chance but never got around to it.

Glad I went with the clear! Looks great. I know people always moan that clear can sound awful, but I'm yet to find a bad one....

I agree, I can't seem to hear any problems with any of the clear variants I have as well. I wonder what issues people are really having with them. 

Also, I checked out Exivious earlier today as I'd not heard of them. Very impressed! Thanks! Now I may have to consider picking up their albums before they sell out though...

Anyone know where I can pick up Altered State on white? Or is it long gone? Should have picked it up when I had the chance but never got around to it.

Oh nice man! I'm glad you gave them a listen. If you have a chance, I would definitely recommend snagging them. Both the Self-Titled and Liminal are equally as good and Blood Music did an impeccable job on the pressings - well worth every penny. 

Unfortunately I don't know where else to get a hold of a white copy other than checking Discogs/eBay every now and then. I'll be on the lookout though. If I see one pop up I'll let you know!

I've been checking eBay/Discogs for half a year before one finally turned up on the latter (NM media, VG+ sleeve). I keep looking for a mint copy. Very hard to come by unfortunately. Let's hope for an awesomely colored repress, instrumentals included!  :D

Thanks guys! I set up an alert on discogs anyway, may have to stick to the normal black version for now.

Very tempted to pick up Exivious, but €80 shipped for the 2 feels like a lot. Doesn't look like they're selling fast so I'll think it over for a couple of days, plus they're not shipping for a little while.

Back on topic, no more tracks leaked? Cant find anything...

Hey guys! I'm a bit of a slowpoke here, I didn't notice that One was rereleased at all /: I'm from Europe and I was just wondering if there is anyway for me to get the blue version of the One repress and where I could buy it? Thanks!

Info is here:

http://bravewords.com/news/tesseract-debut-album-back-on-vinyl-this-month

Only place I can find is this, but it doesn't say what colour:

http://www.musicdirect.com/p-351521-tesseract-one-limited-edition-colored-vinyl-lp.aspx

Says its limited to 500 (the article above says its supposed to be 800). Might be worth dropping them an email?

Don't know if anyone in the states knows more??