Record Stores in Seattle

Singles Going Steady is probably your best bet depending on what you are looking for. They are pretty much the only "punk" store in town and used to have a better selection but it's still decent. There's a place called Zion's Gate if you are into metal or reggae. Easy St. Records carry vinyl at both of their locations and have a pretty wide selection of things both new and used. Jive Time has a couple of locations as well and they just carry used stuff that's mostly classic rock but you can find some gems in there. Those are pretty much the only places in Seattle that carry vinyl that I can think at the moment.

I forget where I went when I was visiting. I went to 3 different ones.

One was your typical store. They had an instore show going on and everyone was blocking the vinyl so I just left.

Another was small and and had mostly punk stuff.

Last one was the biggest, had two floors. I found several things there I had been looking for. Good prices too, big used section. Sounds like this one was Singles Going Steady.

So I recommend Singles Going Steady. Because it was pretty awesome.