Mike Park, Paulson, Russian Circles update

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

I got a few bits of really excellent news today:

* Asian Man Records have been kind enough to give us a test pressing for both Mike Park albums, "For the Love of Music" and "North Hangook Falling". IF you have ordered or will order either or both albums, you will be entered to win a test pressing. Make sure you order soon. WE sold out of the first 100 copies of each album and Mike was kind enough to let us have another 100 copies. So we will have 200 of the 300 copies that will be pressed for each album.

* We will finally be getting in Paulson "All at Once" in early next week with the shipment of Russian Circles and Ghost Buffalo.

* Speaking of Russian Circles, I just found out that not only are we gonna be getting in copies of "Station", but we will also be getting in copies of the repress of "Enter". Monday is gonna be a pretty insane day so do not be disappointed if we can't get all of the pre-orders out on Monday. We will to our best, but some of the orders might not go out til Tuesday.

I am at home with my son who is still sick. He is napping on the couch next to me as I type. We recently got DVR and I recently recorded Pulp Fiction, Stranger than Fiction, X-Men, episodes of Weeds and South Park, and the VH1 series "Heavy: The Story of Metal". Logan will be getting an eduction of all things Metal today. I hope everyone is having a good day.

Guest Admin
Does that mean the Ghost Buffalo records are almost here?

I should have both Russian Circles, Ghost Buffalo, and Paulson records on Monday.