Biggest movie of the year...

FT(kinda)W. Beer and Venture Brothers rule, but you're still married to a woman who wants to see Sex and the City.

Hey now, I'll respect her choices as long as I don't need to be involved. She let me dump around $1,000 into going to the Fest last year (I bought two hotel rooms for friends) and she didn't have any interest in coming. As long as she doesn't require my involvement she can see what she wants.

As someone who will probably be compelled to drop a mint on Dragon*Con next year to make up for Insubordination fest this year, I guess I can understand.

Guest falloutcollapse

My girlfriend doesn't want to see this. She wants to see that movie The Strangers though, but it looks really scary.

Virtually every girl i've ever dated from about 21 on has liked that show-so obviously i've been forced to watch it. It's not that bad, I just feel like it's a bunch of uppity girls picking guys apart. It's kind of annoying to see that-I know that girls do this but it just puts a bad taste in my mouth.

I think i will probably one of the few straight men who is going to go see this.. Call me what you want, lol. I actually liked the show. It wasn't SIX FEET UNDER, but.... I will be going to see this with a female though. And the last time i watched SEX AND THE CITY with a female i got laid, so maybe i can go 2 for 2.

I'm still waiting for BATMAN though...fuckin' a!!!, among CHOKE, and the Strangers....

I think i will probably one of the few straight men who is going to go see this.. Call me what you want, lol. I actually liked the show. It wasn't SIX FEET UNDER, but.... I will be going to see this with a female though. And the last time i watched SEX AND THE CITY with a female i got laid, so maybe i can go 2 for 2.

I'm still waiting for BATMAN though...fuckin' a!!!, among CHOKE, and the Strangers....

yea I actually like the show as well. going to see it tonight.

My girlfriend doesn't want to see this. She wants to see that movie The Strangers though, but it looks really scary.

yeah, going to see the strangers on saturday night and even though my lady does have a couple of the seasons of sex in the city on dvd, she has said the movie looks stupid. cant argue with that.

I used to go see all those terrible girly movies in the past but over the years we have a understanding that she goes to her stupid movies with her girl friends and i go to hardcore/metal shows with my friends. we are not going to punish each other any more.