pulled the trigger and now cable confusion

rc93

Finally got my first setup all bought and ready to put together but not sure on what speaker cables i should buy.

My setup is Rega Rp1 turntable, denon pma-520ae amplifier and q acoustics 2020i speakers if that makes a difference on what cables to buy. Also quite confused on how to connect the cables once i actually get them but im just gonna take one step at a time and hopefully figure it out along the way with a bit of help.

Any suggestions much appreciated 

Your location will make a difference.

Basically any inexpensive cable will work.  In the US, many people recommend Blue Jeans Cable.  You an also order basic cable from Amazon or Monoprice.  Bare wire is fine or if you want make your life a bit easier, you can add in banana plugs, etc.

Just make the cable run as short as possible while keeping the cable lengths the same.

Your location will make a difference.

Basically any inexpensive cable will work.  In the US, many people recommend Blue Jeans Cable.  You an also order basic cable from Amazon or Monoprice.  Bare wire is fine or if you want make your life a bit easier, you can add in banana plugs, etc.

Just make the cable run as short as possible while keeping the cable lengths the same.

yeah I think i will check them blue jeans out as I've seen a lot of people recommending them. thanks. Ended up using some old speaker wire that my uncle had lying about and it sounds great to me. May not sound as great to an avid listener but being a noob has its benefits :)