Seeking pressing info - All American Rejects S/T CLEAR

I am looking for someone who has a first pressing on clear /100 who can take a photo of it. I ordered a green translucent (/500) variant from discogs and I'm pretty sure what showed up is the even rarer clear variant, it's like a coke bottle green/clear but is definitely different than the green ones I've seen. Just looking to verify what variant I have. Here's a pic of mine: http://i.imgur.com/57hdl2w.jpg

that's the clear. unless there was more than one clear pressing (i know they did 2 "clears" for TGUK 4MM and one is more coke bottle, the other more pure clear)

at any rate, definitely not the green. this is the green.

1592_2383091823986.jpg

Thanks, that clears it up. Well I got a hell of a deal on mine for $25 then! Pains me to see that record on the floor though.

Thanks, that clears it up. Well I got a hell of a deal on mine for $25 then! Pains me to see that record on the floor though.

yeah. not everyone feels the need to throw that silly "coke bottle" label on their clears. and i'm pretty sure the distinction between the different "colors" of "clear" wasn't even a thing 13 years ago.

oh. and that's not my photo. grabbed off deadformat. i would never do that to a record of mine. besides, i only have the 1st press red of AAR S/T.

Yeah, that's the first press. And people did call that coke bottle clear then, but it wasn't like a choice when you got records pressed. Just some plant's clears looked like that, some were the super clear.

And to get nerdy since the opportunity is here, there were also some cool, really district transitional colors in that first press. Here's a pink I kept, and even my clear still has a bunch of red streaks. There was a baby blue too.

2ns8ej9.jpg

6y0ebd.jpg

Yeah, that's the first press. And people did call that coke bottle clear then, but it wasn't like a choice when you got records pressed. Just some plant's clears looked like that, some were the super clear.

And to get nerdy since the opportunity is here, there were also some cool, really district transitional colors in that first press. Here's a pink I kept, and even my clear still has a bunch of red streaks. There was a baby blue too.

2ns8ej9.jpg

6y0ebd.jpg

Very cool!