FUCKING RAGE!

Guest falloutcollapse

Guest falloutcollapse
which record did u trade?

Set Your Goals - Mutiny - Clear w/ Brown Splatter - 1st Press, /700

$40 value

Guest falloutcollapse
not a $40 value at all. and it's been repressed.

eBay says otherwise. Plus better for me so I can re-buy it haha

Guest falloutcollapse
are we still trading, v? you can hold onto your manchester split if you want since you got all ze money. i'm still down for NFG if you find one tho

Listen, you really love Manchester Orchestra and you almost have all their shit. It's cool, you can have it dude.

Guest falloutcollapse
I wish i grabbed it. IM getting super desperate for this circa record. I hope they press on letting go soon

It wasn't a matter of me "grabbing it." It's been well established for almost a year that I totally wanted this, and almost everyone on these boards knew just out of familiarity.

Get the On Letting Go boot, and sell it to me.

are we still trading, v? you can hold onto your manchester split if you want since you got all ze money. i'm still down for NFG if you find one tho

Listen, you really love Manchester Orchestra and you almost have all their shit. It's cool, you can have it dude.

thanks dude. from now on if i'm ever selling anything you are interested in, you get 1st dibz.

I wish i grabbed it. IM getting super desperate for this circa record. I hope they press on letting go soon

Get the On Letting Go boot, and sell it to me.

i'm wondering how the people even sold these things, there is like NOWHERE to find out how to get them. i guess it's kinda good since it wouldn't be supporting the band, but i still really want one.