PO: The 1975 new album and UK Presale access

• 1 month later...

Has anyone come across the 1975 tapes that are being given away if you preorder the album? The only confirmation so far is Amoeba and Zia records - I'm trying to get my hands on one but have been unsuccessful so far. 

there was a guy selling one on discogs yesterday for around $15 but shipping was too expensive so i passed. its gone now but im sure more will pop up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else getting the boxset. I seems really interesting but I'm not sure about that price point

Yeah it is pretty pricey. I don't think there is much in there that is really worth what it's priced at. With that said, I still bought it and I think the boxset itself looks really nice + I'm really excited for the photobook!

Yeah it is pretty pricey. I don't think there is much in there that is really worth what it's priced at. With that said, I still bought it and I think the boxset itself looks really nice + I'm really excited for the photobook!

I think the coffee table book is kinda worth it imo. I pay around 60 per book so that plus the LPs kinda makes it worth it but at the same time is $150 really worth it.

I know I would regret it if I passed on this. I think it's going to be well worth it. Part of me wishes they would have went with the whole pink theme though instead of changing it to clear vinyl.

I managed to snag the cassette on discogs the other day for $14 shipped, which was not as bad as I was expecting.

the autographed cds are back up on targets website, but still doesnt let you add to cart. keep an eye on it as itll probably let you soon.

I might be wrong, but did it ever get taken off the site to begin with? I noticed it was still viewable well after the ability to pay for it was removed. 

Hoping you're right, but I'm doubtful...