FS: Autographed Alkaline Trio Crimson (UK Red)

My wife and I went to the Zumeiz's Couch Tour on Saturday to see Alkaline Trio play and we were able to meet Matt Skiba afterwards and get him to autograph a couple record jackets for us, one of which being a brand new copy of the UK import of Crimson on red vinyl.

Instead of keeping it for ourselves, we put it back in the stock of our store and it will be randomly sent out to one of the four people who clear out our remaining stock of the record.

We have one copy left in-stock and I'd like it gone ASAP so I can execute my perfect idea for deciding which of the four customers' order gets the record! ;D

http://www.nerdalertrecords.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=168

[image]

That is seriously a kick ass idea though. I've heard nothing but good stuff from your store, so you'll definitely get an order from me at one time or another!

Thank you, thank you! :) Its an idea we decided to try out and may be looking to pursue further if the response is positive.

And always glad to get an order, haha! ;)

Are these all gone?

The Google Checkout thing is really giving me grief with error messages, ect.

I don't suppose you guys take PayPal?

Nope, still have one left! Hmm...it seems to be bothering people tonight, I really don't know why. But no, we don't take Paypal because of how large their damn fees are, but if you want to PM me your email address, I can send you a Google Checkout invoice which should work without fail.

Also, maybe try a different browser. It seems as if some browsers have trouble with the site. I use Firefox and seem to not have any hiccups. I'm not the most literate computer guy, so maybe that's a stupid suggestion, heh. :-X All I know is that some people have been able to check out tonight and some haven't and Google's a quiet mistress.

Looks like Google Checkout is down. =\ Fuckers. Their page for system status isn't even working, which is why I'm thinking there is something up on their end. I even tried to buy my own damn merch and it gave me an error.

I am sorry to everyone having trouble tonight. When it comes back online, I will let you guys and gals know.

Again, sorry to disappoint on the account of Google Checkout being a dick. =\

The google checkout worked like a charm for me the other day.

Am I entered in for any of the contests with my order?

Ya, it was working earlier today too, but then it went tits up for a bit. I'm hoping it'll be back any moment now.

And you are entered in the buy shit, get entries contest for each of the items you bought and justreadmyspine is finishing up the newsletter which will go out tonight or tomorrow that explains the contest(s) some people may have missed but can still enter, so look for that! :)

EDIT: Google Checkout is FINALLY back online! Bad news is, the final Trio record has sold. I'll post the winner tomorrow. Thanks for all the clicks, looks and attempts at buying records that Google Checkout thwarted.

Watch and win!

Here's how I decided to pick the winner: using Super Smash Bros Brawl, I set four computer players at the highest setting, assigned each buyer a character and let them duke it out to decide the faith of the record. But to keep it fair, I made all four computers be the shittiest character in the game, Luigi. ;P

Sorry for the crappy camera angle, but I didn't really think this out other than making sure the camera was in focus and didn't move. I did one take, no redos, no best of whatever, nothing. There will be no remix.

For those who bought the record, grab the last four digits of your Google Checkout number to find out which color Luigi is representing you:

Orange Luigi - 6109

Pink Luigi - 0003

Green Luigi - 3081

Blue Luigi - 7780

I pulled that idea out of my ass yesterday. It just came to me, my eyes grew huge and I turned to justreadmyspine and said, "I just got the best idea to give the signed Trio record away EVA." :)

Hopefully we'll get a chance real soon to try something like this again (got some ideas already). We also might have to put together some sort of gaming tournament with prizes sometime down the line....