Gaslight Anthem group buy (again)

So Green Hell got the gold 7"s in and they still have copies of the 10" available.

Thing is, it's like 40 EU to ship to the US for both records, and about 30 EU for the 7" alone. Fuck that.

I don't know how this group buying thing works, I'm still pretty new here, but if someone wants to organize one, I'd be willing to put down 20 or 30 US for a copy of each.

It's nowhere near 30EU for the 7" alone. I won't lie, I just ordered four from green hell, $44 american shipped to my door including their 4% paypal charge. Dude who I talked through email was super nice. Little more money than what I wanted to spend, but much better than what i was expecting. Now if the girlfriend and the two friends come through, I won't lose money. If anyone backs out, I'll let a copy go for a few bucks more than what it's costing me. Hell, I'm tempted to double the order and sell the rest here to ya'll...

edit: now that Im looking at the email, could have been a mistake, oh well, they told me the amount twice, so gonna roll with it...

It's nowhere near 30EU for the 7" alone. I won't lie, I just ordered four from green hell, $44 american shipped to my door including their 4% paypal charge. Dude who I talked through email was super nice. Little more money than what I wanted to spend, but much better than what i was expecting. Now if the girlfriend and the two friends come through, I won't lose money. If anyone backs out, I'll let a copy go for a few bucks more than what it's costing me. Hell, I'm tempted to double the order and sell the rest here to ya'll...

edit: now that Im looking at the email, could have been a mistake, oh well, they told me the amount twice, so gonna roll with it...

in all honesty, you wont be losing out in 3-5 months.

depending on how much it costs, count me in.

It's super easy, email this guy here: [email protected] and tell them what you need, speaks good english and will give you a total and a paypal address to send the money to. I managed to get through the german and order and just put that I had no idea what i was doing in the extra info box and he emailed me the next night, super cool guy...

apparently 4 for 45 AMERICAN... SO around 15 each would probably be around how much it would cost including shipping once it arrives at the US desitination. I'd order mine but i can't speak german and don't wanna fuck anything up..lol

hahaha for sure! lets get as many people as we can, and get this going!

i emailed him...asking him for 8 only. and 2 are for me as i'm getting one for a friend... so google i'll add you to the list for 1 and tht leaves 5 left.. if anyone wants in, let me know. it'll probably be around $15 give or take $2. i'll let you know more once i get the total, but be prepared to pay around that much just in case...

so far:

Controlthebleeding

googlemyass

Chaps

Jlz

olmec