Out now: FVNERALS – The Light (FFO: King Woman, Chelsea Wolfe, True Widow)

Hey guys, I have a really cool release out today from FVNERALS!

Here's some info:

Today I'm ecstatic to announce that FVNERALS have joined The Native Sound family! Based in Glassgow, Scotland, FVNERALS are the first international band on the label, and one that fans of the label will undoubtably agree is as a fitting addition. To celebrate this announcement, we are releasing their debut LP, The Light (originally issued in 2014 via Throne Records and Eerie Echoes) on limited edition cassette tapes for the first time ever.

If you're a fan of King Woman, True Widow, or even Chelsea Wolfe, and each of their haunting takes on doom, shoegaze and drone, you'll find something to love in FVNERALS. Look out for news on their next LP later this year!

Pick it up at bit.ly/thelighttape

FVNERALS_Tapes_cropped.jpeg

Fuck it! Went ahead and ordered the clear tape. 

I love Julio and will support the label!

Ordered mine this morning!

Thanks for the support guys! 

duuuuuuuuuuuuude one of my favorite releases from this last year - I wanted to put this out on Flesh and Bone so bad!

sorry-meme-gilly-300x300.jpg

In all seriousness, I really dig what you guys are doing at F&B!

Whoa, this sounds really good. Haven't heard this band before. Usually whenever artists are compared to true widow and chelsea wolfe i'm disappointed because in my opinion despite their droney atmospheric tendencies those two artists usually have a very compelling, dare i say catchy, core in their "darker" numbers--something that seems true for this band as well! Wish I could grab one of those clears but maybe when I have the funds black will still be around! 

I'm not running the show at flesh and bone anymore, i sold it off late last year, but thanks!  it was a fun run!  just so stoked someone got to have some fun with this on tape!

Ah, cool. Thanks man!

Whoa, this sounds really good. Haven't heard this band before. Usually whenever artists are compared to true widow and chelsea wolfe i'm disappointed because in my opinion despite their droney atmospheric tendencies those two artists usually have a very compelling, dare i say catchy, core in their "darker" numbers--something that seems true for this band as well! Wish I could grab one of those clears but maybe when I have the funds black will still be around! 

Glad you like it, man. I thought those two and King Woman were the best way to describe the band.