NFGISHCFYSADTRCIS

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to update this!

**MONDAY SEPTEMBER 22nd in ERIE, PA**

...erieshows.com presents...

FOUR YEARS STRONG (Off date of NFG tour! Come Stage Dive!)

CRIME IN STEREO (Off date of NFG tour! Come Crowd Surf!)

FIREWORKS (Michigan Pop Punk, Come Pogo Bounce!)

THERES ALWAYS TOMORROW (Erie Pop Punk, Come Flip Your Hair!)

IN THE DAY (Erie Pop Punk, Come Sing A Long!)

6 PM

$10 Adv/Day Of

get advance tickets NOW at indietickets.com

Forward Hall

2502 Peach St Erie PA 16509

I forgot to update this!

6 PM

$10 Adv/Day Of

Forward Hall

damn id be up for this if i didnt have to work the next day.

I forgot to update this!

6 PM

$10 Adv/Day Of

Forward Hall

damn id be up for this if i didnt have to work the next day.

up the punx and call in sick

up the punx and call in sick

probably should i have like 200 hours of sick time or something like that.............my wife went to school in erie and i never knew it had a scene.............except for surprise attack

Erie has had a scene since the 80's man! when was she in Erie for school? and also, this show will be over BY 10:30 PM at the latest. max drive from cleveland is at tops 2 hours, 1 1/2 hours if you're a "safe" driver.

probably should i have like 200 hours of sick time or something like that.............my wife went to school in erie and i never knew it had a scene.............except for surprise attack

Erie has had a scene since the 80's man! when was she in Erie for school? and also, this show will be over BY 10:30 PM at the latest. max drive from cleveland is at tops 2 hours, 1 1/2 hours if you're a "safe" driver.

yeah, when we were dating she went to gannon from like 2000 to 2006. i went up there a bunch, but never really checked out the scene.

yeah, when we were dating she went to gannon from like 2000 to 2006. i went up there a bunch, but never really checked out the scene.

2003 - 2006 Erie was in its prime! I used to book so many shows back then, some bands broke up, some went on to be gigantic, its crazy! but yea, i've been going to shows in erie since 1996, 2000 - 2002 were pretty weak for shows/turnouts, but 2003 - present its just been crazy man. but yeah, hope you can make it out!!!

2003 - 2006 Erie was in its prime! I used to book so many shows back then, some bands broke up, some went on to be gigantic, its crazy! but yea, i've been going to shows in erie since 1996, 2000 - 2002 were pretty weak for shows/turnouts, but 2003 - present its just been crazy man. but yeah, hope you can make it out!!!

definately, i know i have gone to a couple of shows near mercyhearst college at some coffee/church thing. the hangout i think. saw some great bands there for sure.

thats near edinboro university, like 20 miles south of erie. venue thats sort of near mercyhurst is forward hall, WHICH, the guy who runs surprise attack records just re-opened!

www.erieshows.com - thats my webpage/show booking "company", if you're coming to FYS i'd buy tickets in advance, link is on there

Guest falloutcollapse

I am so pissed that I can't go to this. I'm glad Crime in Stereo and Fake Problems are playing Chicago soon though, super stoked for that.

May! The douche bag running the place had the month of March to contest his eviction, april 1st came and he didn't do anthing so the building was officially empty (even though nothing had happened there since January) and EMS the owner of surprise attack records and ink assassins tattoo went and took over the lease and we moved my devil wears prada show there early may and its been open ever since. its seriously so fucking awesome to have that venue back man!

• 1 month later...