LF / WTB: MXPX records

jaredisburning

I have purchased the other MxPx records that I was looking for.  Still looking for Teenage Politics, and Life In General.

I am looking to buy the following MXPX records for as cheap or cheaper than I can buy them off of discogs for.

Teenage Politics lp light blue

Life in General lp white

If anyone has any of these records and wants to sell, please message me.

Edited by jaredisburning

I know.... Sigh. But I grew up listening to them and going to their shows since pokinatcha came out. I have tickets to see there big 3 night show at the troubadour in Hollywood, so I'm trying to get all of their vinyl records so that I can get them signed at the show. I only started collecting vinyl last year so they have been on my want list for a while anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that was the first copy for sale in the last 5 months on Ebay and before that was 9 months. Good call on grabbing it now! $114 is alot of money but that is by far MxPx's best album and one of my favorite Albums ever. I would love to own this and the other MxPx albums you have listed, I'm kicking myself for not getting Life In General on White Variant for $30 on Ebay last year I just barely didn't have enough money to get it. You ever seen them in concert? They put on a really good show when I saw them at Warped Tour then I met them afterwards at a meet and greet and everyone was awesome except Mike he kept his head down the whole time just signing whatever was put in front of him wouldn't really talk to anyone and he told his security no pictures but everyone else was the complete opposite. Either he's super cocky or he was having a shit day lol either way they are a great band.

Claudio from Coheed and Cambria talked with me for over an hour about music and he told me stories about his comic books and other awesome shit and I just bumped into him after a show they played with taking back sunday and Recover walked out the back exit and he was just standing there haha nicest guy ever, a really close second would be Darryl Palumbo from Glassjaw he was at their merch booth and I started talking to him and then I asked if I could buy worship and tribute on cd so I could have him sign it and he's like "you don't need the cd man I saw you up front during our set and you know the lyrics better than I do" haha that was an awesome moment. Matt Embree singer from Rx Bandits is super chill also I met him like 3 times. When I saw Brand New before anyone knew who they were but a few people they played a tiny local club and there was about 25 people there and they were amazing Your Favorite Weapon was just coming out and I'd never even heard of them I just always went to any local show I could but a couple of us hung out with them after the show and Jesse was quoting Adam Sandler movies literally the whole time haha. And Moneen played the same local club and this was back when their newest album they had was The Theory Of Harmonial Chairs such an epic show hung out with them after they played and helped them load their equiptment into their tiny little van. Man I miss those days I haven't been to a good concert in awhile.