Chestnut Road - LPII - FFO: Bivouac era Jawbreaker / Minx era Leatherface

PopKid Records is putting out our first new release in over 10 years.  On top of that it's our first ever full length album on vinyl.  We're pretty excited about it and wanted to tell as many people as we could.

This album is by a wonderful band from France called Chestnut Road.  I have been a gigantic fan ever since their very first 7" and have just watched in amazement as they get better and better with each release.  Their new album is their second full length and is also their second self titled release.  We're calling it LPII as a nickname.

This is a band playing dynamic and passionate melodic punk rock.  The kind of punk rock that I just adore.  They would be right at home in a mid 90's UK punk collection along side of bands like LeatherfaceBroccoli and Hooton 3 Car.  If you're into US bands like Jawbreaker or to a lesser extent Hot Water Music, I would think these guys may be up your alley as well.  Scott from the band Porcelain Boys said they sounded like "Bivouac meets Minx - Circa 2016"

The LP is on orange vinyl and is available to purchase right this very second here:  

Digital downloads also on our Bandcamp page here:

This is a co release with 2 other fantastic labels.  PopKid is handling North America.  In Europe, the record will be available from Brassneck Records and in Japan, you can pick it up from Snuffy Smiles.

Thank you for reading, sorry for the intrusion and just to recap:

Chestnut Road - LP II - Now Available:

Available in North America from:

Available in Europe from:

Brassneck Records - brassneckrecords.bigcartel.com

Available in Japan from:

Snuffy Smiles Records

Awesome will check out!

PS - Found the Horace Goes Skiing 7" over the weekend for a $1. Haven't listened to it yet so I don't know what they sound like, but bought it just cause it was on your label!

Hey that's a good score on the Horace Goes Skiing 7". We're all out of those. We did find about 100 of the Horace Goes Skiing full length CD, so if you dig the 7", there's more tunes available for you.

Definitely check out Chestnut Road, if you like our other stuff, I'd be surprised if you didn't like them too.

Thanks for the support!

• 2 weeks later...

Grabbed one (and a Gan 7")! Both sounded great.

Excellent, thanks for the order. I've always felt Gan was terribly underrated, though we did sell quite a few of those 7"s to Japan.

We've sold a good amount of the LPs and it's not going to be repressed. So if anyone wants one, take a listen and grab a copy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...