deep elm seeking vinyl partner

I caught this on the Deep Elm Records website:

Deep Elm is actively seeking partnerships with other indie labels to release vinyl for our bands, especially new releases for DESOTO JONES, 500 MILES TO MEMPHIS, TRACK A TIGER, RIDE YOUR BIKE, DARTZ!, SMALL ARMS DEALER and FREE DIAMONDS. If you have an interest or know any anyone that does, please have them email John at [email protected]. Thanks!

I hope some of these records find a way into vinyl. Especially 500 Miles To Memphis - my favourite alt-country band with Drag The River out of the picture.

Deep Elm should just press their own vinyl anyway.

the appleseed cast? pop unknown? cross my heart?

Appleseed Cast - all albums released on DE, bar Lost Songs, have been released on vinyl

Pop Unknown - If Arsenic Fails...released on Green Hell

Cross My Heart - both the EP and Temporary Contemporary were released, on Euro labels I think

I would love to see Summer Season Kills on vinyl, but it's probably never going to happen

Just like Limbeck and many other sub-par bands that people around here go nuts for. Meh.

Do you like any alt country stuff?

I listen to mostly alt-country/folk and I see what he's saying. It's a "hip" thing right now and a great deal of medicore stuff is coming out of the genre.

Every single band seems to have at least one member doing an "alt-country" side-project.

I like Limbeck's pop/punk stuff way more than their new sound.

Yeah, i mean granted I like Limbeck and 500 miles to Memphis, but it almost sounds like me saying two post rock or hardcore bands I don't like being "subpar".

honestly, but in the spectrum of the sound the band strives for Limbeck is a bit sub-par, but that's my opinion, not fact.

I've not listened to enough 500 Miles to Memphis to make a true opinion, but the name alone seems forced to me, totally superficial, I know.