Electric Frankenstein: .....

this i am gonna buy. Did Donny do all the artwork?

He does a lot of their work yeah, as far as the new releases, I am not quite sure yet who will be doing the artwork, as most of the designers are insanely in demand, and very hard to book time with, not to mention tons of $.

But yeah we would love to use him or Derek Hess, but it's up in the air, as far as artwork.

I guarantee it will be insanely awesome though. They are extremely picky about art, and nothing will leave their hands without the best looking, most detailed artwork.

haha, your the cowprint dude.

We actually had 2 other people want some variation of black and white. So the cowprint is not a mere flicker on the horizon.

I would like cowprint as well, I would suggest trying to convince others.

I would hope that would come out well, it would have to be large black splatters on white.

For stuff like this, they literally do it by hand, as the vinyl compound comes out of the press, a guy stands there with vinyl pellets in his hand and put's it on the still hot vinyl.

I guess we would specify large blobss of black be plopped on the vinyl, it would probably also call for 180 gram, because of the extra boldness.

Or... a picture disc of a grazing cow.

That would be awesome!, it would confuse people.

noice, where is said message board anyhow? i suppose i should vote for the next in the club

Here you go, be aware that no one uses it, and it is for only members of the vinyl club, it will automatically approve you if your vinyl club e mail is in they system.

http://www.jailhouse-records.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=35

TNT is putting out vinyl? I need to give Adam an email...

Me to, I have had a hard time getting a hold of those guys lately. I know Geoff just recently broke his leg :( I think that pushed the recording back a bit. But I am looking forward to (hopefully) a trip up there maybe to see em with Guttermouth, and see Chris Barrows, and hunt for single women.

3 birds with one stone :)

By the way, you should get their "Bring out the Fight" 7 song E.P off interpunk, it's out of print and they have like 13 left or something. Killer cd, and tracks that will probably never be played again

By the way, you should get their "Bring out the Fight" 7 song E.P off interpunk, it's out of print and they have like 13 left or something. Killer cd, and tracks that will probably never be played again

I've got a ton of their early stuff from them when they were Ten New Toes. My friend actually filled in on drums for some shows a year ago or so.

Funny side note, that same friend's favorite band is Guttermouth and it happens to be his 21st bday the night they are playing in Orlando.

He will be stoked to find out TNT is playing as well.

No the artwork full color :(

The band didn't like the black and white idea, something about black and white I just love. I guess kinda oldschool?

I do want to do a jacket one day with simulated seam splits.

I like the black and white, but oh well. I'm just stoked for this album. I've had it forever on CD and it will be good to finally get it on vinyl. It's the album that got me into Crux.