Young Livers/Army of Ponch live 7" Update

Hey guys,

Volume one of the Live at the Atlantic 7" series is on it's way to the pressing plant and will be making it's way to you guys in the near future. "Fair well" from Young Livers and "America's #1 Snackcake" from Army of Ponch can now be heard on the Sound Study Recordings myspace page,

myspace.com/soundstudy

August 2nd, we will be literally giving these things away. Young Livers and Army of Ponch will be coming back to the Atlantic along with Cinemacanica and Naked Love to welcome this 7" into the world. The show will be $7 and everyone who comes gets a FREE copy of the 7". The 200 copies pressed on white will ONLY BE AVAILABLE AT THIS SHOW. The first 200 people in the door get them and when they're gone, they're gone. So, if you're a collector nerd like us, you have to come to this show to pick one up.

In total, this thing will be pressed in three colors, here is the breakdown:

200 white

400 blue

400 mixed marble

Hope you guys are as excited as we are.

mrc- Yeah, we will for sure have the other colors available for people to buy if they want.

gristlejaw- Army of Ponch is still playing as a three piece, Jack, Danny and Gui.

I'm super stoked to hear that people are excited for this. The August 2nd show should be an awesome time.

mrc- Yeah, we will for sure have the other colors available for people to buy if they want.

gristlejaw- Army of Ponch is still playing as a three piece, Jack, Danny and Gui.

I'm super stoked to hear that people are excited for this. The August 2nd show should be an awesome time.

can u plz hold a copy on white

• 1 month later...
details please

Afternoon show at ze Kickstand, our new bike co-op.

722 South Main St.

Doors at 4 pm, show around 5 pm.

Bands:

Jonesin' (ex-Down in the Dumps, also Pat from Latterman is playing drums)

Shang-a-Lang

Shitface

Apeshit (Alex from Panthro UK's new band)

Environmental Youth Crunch

If you show up yelling "HELLO I'M FROM THE INTERNET!" I'll give you a beer.

Oh, and also Cinemechanica is playing the night-time show with Livers/Ponch. They are the second heaviest band that I have ever seen, only surpassed by Lightning Bolt. Cinemechanica are from Athens and they fucking slay.

The 200 copies pressed on white will ONLY BE AVAILABLE AT THIS SHOW. The first 200 people in the door get them and when they're gone, they're gone. So, if you're a collector nerd like us, you have to come to this show to pick one up.

In total, this thing will be pressed in three colors, here is the breakdown:

200 white

400 blue

400 mixed marble

Hope you guys are as excited as we are.

cock(vinyl)tease.