4. Burned By The Sun
5. Walls
6. Waking Up Tomorrow
7. Pick Me Up
8. Let Me Feel Your Love
9. Won’t Get Around
10. Way Out

Pre-order is live NOW via Evil Greed Records

Lyric video for "All Over" (via LegendsArising)

Edited by futures

I think it's following the VHS theme (film still) rather than Instagram filtered photos.

Also, their last record had incredible artwork and the overall package was killer. They don't seem to be working with that label anymore so Idk, maybe the budget is less now? Who knows.

they work with the same label as before, only seems that the second label is out of the game.. evil greed is bigger than street survival records imo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19.4.2016 at 7:45 PM, putol said:

they work with the same label as before, only seems that the second label is out of the game.. evil greed is bigger than street survival records imo

jitot has never been an evil greed release, only had an exclusive color for their store since they handled their merch around that time. and for the rest keep guessing...

Got my copy today! That was record timing. Although when I saw the box when I got home I was super bummed because almost half of the mailer was soaking wet and crushed:

3308gfm.jpg

k97xw5.jpg

idk why those are posting sideways, but yeah i was really scared for what i was going to find inside. luckily evil greed shipped the records in a plastic sleeve so my record wasn't wet at all. just a minor corner bend, which is more than fine with me.

2ptqp1v.jpg

213gimr.jpg

the first 30 seconds or so of my A side sounds a little wonky, but as soon as the vocals come in it sounds good.