Tape Swaps n Such

Yo! Just trying to see if anyone is willing to trade some tapes and such, my collection has been expanding much faster than I expected. I have a couple rarities/collectibles that I wouldn't mind trading for others as long as we  both get a good deal out of it, so just shoot whatever you'd offer me. Feel free to use this to swap with others as well if you want!

What I have currently:   https://www.discogs.com/user/Thuglifethor/collection?folder=805906

I also have the latest Ghost Orchard tape limited to 100, the Chill Mega Chill's Night of the Living Chill comp, and the second press of Jeff Rosenstock's We Cool? which is a white tape instead of clear.

Will trade Teen Suicide bonus EP for Rules by Alex G or Pool by Porches (still have you on my mind though dkrtz though i promise...just waiting a little longer just in case someone is down for that trade) I have some other stuff too I'd be willing to trade like harmlessness, hinds leave me alone, car seat headrest teens of style.