PO: Mac Miller - Best Day Ever 6/3

I have not seen this on any VC boards, so my apologies if this has been posted already.

I love Mac, but not a huge fan of his earlier stuff, still this might be worth picking up. $29.99, 6/3/1016 release

Description:

Gatefold double LP with matte and gold foil packaging, download card, and silkscreen D-side.

When most fans think of Mac Miller, the first thing that comes to mind is his seminal work Best Day Ever, its recognizable artwork, or its most popular track: “Donald Trump.” Remastered and featuring deluxe packaging, Best Day Ever is receiving a commercial release on vinyl and CD for the very first time

http://www.fatbeats.com/collections/pre-order/products/mac-miller-best-day-ever-2xlp-gatefold-dl-card-silkscreened-d-side?mc_cid=cac8b805e9&mc_eid=6b62bdd478

19 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Would love for his last two albums and Macadelic mixtape to get pressed. 

Ya Macadelic was the beginning of Mac really stepping up his game and moving away from the corny rap format. That and Movies still prob my two favorite Mac albums. They also need to press that Larry Fisherman and Vince Staples ep, that shit was pure fire front to back.

19 hours ago, PookdaddyG said:

Wasn't Go:od AM pressed though?

Ya there actually two pro pressings, standard retail and urban outfitters put out an exclusive pressing.