Minus the Bear "Highly Refined Pirates" repress 3

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just literally now checked my e-mail and saw Virgil's message. I hadn't seen it b/c it went to my address that is linked to my Paypal and eBay which I seldom check unless bidding or selling.

Yes, I'm pretty happy that I was able to snag one.

And I want to make it very clear that at no point whatsoever did it ever cross my mind that I would feel that Virgil owed me something for those test presses I got from him. It was a very cool thing for him to do and I truly appreciate it. But at the end of the day, he didn't have to do it at all.

At no point did I complain extensively about this. I made two statements throughout this whole thread that I guess some people miscontrued as "complaining":

"Fuck! I missed the 3-pack. That's what I get for actually working..."

&

"I have this feeling of complete and utter defeat...Oh well..."

If that's complaining...then hell...I need to seriously reassess all of the bitching and moaning I've done in the past.

So yeah...there ya have it. Next topic please...let's move on.

I just literally now checked my e-mail and saw Virgil's message. I hadn't seen it b/c it went to my address that is linked to my Paypal and eBay which I seldom check unless bidding or selling.

Yes, I'm pretty happy that I was able to snag one.

And I want to make it very clear that at no point whatsoever did it ever cross my mind that I would feel that Virgil owed me something for those test presses I got from him. It was a very cool thing for him to do and I truly appreciate it. But at the end of the day, he didn't have to do it at all.

At no point did I complain extensively about this. I made two statements throughout this whole thread that I guess some people miscontrued as "complaining":

"Fuck! I missed the 3-pack. That's what I get for actually working..."

&

"I have this feeling of complete and utter defeat...Oh well..."

If that's complaining...then hell...I need to seriously reassess all of the bitching and moaning I've done in the past.

So yeah...there ya have it.

Dudes backed, fuck the haters.

virgil, i sent you a PM but i'll post my question here too...

I placed an order that was MTB "beer commercials" and ETID "last night." Today I ordered highly refined pirates and i was wondering if i could get it shipped with my beer commercials, that way I can get it now, and then just have ETID sent alone whenever its ready. Thanks a lot i'd appreciate it!