Maren Morris - HERO LP (FFO: Folk Rock, Country Pop)

Y4LPMM01.jpg

Been really digging on this record and Maren Morris' music as of late. If you're into the more folk rock leanings like Kacey Musgraves and even OG Taylor Swift...then this may be your cup o' tea.

https://marenmorris.shop.redstarmerch.com/dept/hero?cp=80387_81486

http://www.amazon.com/HERO-Maren-Morris/dp/B01DEEVJ8K/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1465249792&sr=1-1&keywords=maren+morris

I was charged $13.06 for my copy from ccmusic as a preorder with 25% off code.  It is pretty basic (single black LP with no insert and no download card), so I wouldn't spend big money for it.  My copy sounds good, though.. Definitely more pop-rock than country.  Also, she makes liberal use of the s- word, so it's not for the younger Taylor Swift crowd.

31 minutes ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

8c8dcbbf59962b8ad4ddf4140da58d5e.png

Really hope that this doesn't become a trend (charging more for the MP3 download with vinyl)

Amazon has Autorip with this album.  I find that with any major country label record, you can pretty much guarantee it will not come with a download card. Kacey Musgraves and Chris Stapleton didn't either.

• 2 weeks later...